|Quick installation questions [message #75048]
||Wed, 18 March 2009 10:58
Registered: March 2009
Just some quick but vital questions:
1. Do I need to install Symfony first or just check out the project and everything is included?
2. Do I need to import sql or is it created automatically?
3. I have checked it out and pointed to the web folder as document root. I have a hosted webspace and can not edit Apache myself. But this does not work yet. / is not found I have to enter /index.php and then comes an error. In the error log there is an error about the database connection, although I have entered the details.
4. What files do need to be edited with the database connection in which folders?
5. great script and really good code quality! Only hope to get it running